Box Two™ Fixed Seat Clamps are made from the finest 6061-T6 aluminum and cold-forged for strength. They are available in multiple sizes to suit a wide variety of seat tubes and riding styles. FEATURES Chromoly Hardware Machined Frame Anodized Finish Cold-Forged Laser-Etched Graphics SPECIFICATIONS Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Size 25.4 or 31.8
$15.95 - $24.95
Cold-forged and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, Box One Fixed Seat Clamps are tough, lightweight, and exceptionally good looking. Featuring titanium hardware and laser-etched graphics, Box One Fixed Seat Clamps are available in anodized black, blue, red, and silver. FEATURES Titanium Hardware Lightweight Open Frame Anodized Finish Cold-Forged Laser-Etched Graphics SPECIFICATIONS Material 6061-T6 Aluminum, Titanium (hardware) Size 25.4 or 31.8 Weight 7 grams / 0.2 ounces, 12 grams / 0.4 ounces
Stolen Thermalite Pivotal Seatpost. Thermalite is proprietary material made with Nylon 66 base w/ 50% longer glass fiber infusion. Thermalite posts are 30% lighter than the current Alloy posts on the market. - Dupont Nylon 66 with 50% longer glass fiber infusion - 1/3 lighter than any alloy post on the market - Compatible with all Pivotal seats - Weight: 2.8oz.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$19.59 - $19.95
The first multi-tasking seatclamp, the DP-1 clamp is designed to be utilized with a remote dropper seatpost. This clever design is cold forged and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy to create a durable and dependable clamp. Promax is the first to offer this functionality in a binder clamp. At 20 grams, this dropper post guide clamp is refined and lightweight, providing the clean routing a dropper post requires. Keep your cable secure and protected as this clamp routes and guides between the lever and post. Available in 34.9 in anodized red, blue, gold and black with laser-etched graphics and stainless steel hardware. Meets or exceeds ENM standards. 34.9mm-PX-SC14DP349: 20 grams/0.75 ounces
- Wrap-around composite base protects edges from abrasion and cuts - Durable padded top - Drop nose style - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Padding: Standard - Suspension: None
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 7mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 7mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
QR-1 seatpost clamps are cold forged and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. The QR-1, as the name implies, has a quick release lever, making seat height adjustments a snap. Weighing just 30 grams/1.1 ounces in the 31.8 size, it’s as lightweight as it is tough. The head of the lever and the face of the clamp are given a proprietary low-friction surface treatment that ensures smooth lever action for the life of the clamp without the need for a bushing. Available in 31.8 and 34.9 sizes in anodized red, blue, gold and black with laser-etched graphics and stainless steel hardware. Meets or exceeds ENM standards. 31.8mm-PX-SC130Q318: 27 grams/0.95 ounces 34.9mm-PX-SC130Q349: 28 grams/0.98 ounces
QR-M seatpost clamps are cold forged and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. The QR-M only fits bikes with 25.4 diameter seat tubes. Available in anodized red, blue, gold and black with laser-etched graphics and stainless steel hardware. Meets or exceeds ENM standards. PX-SC140Q254
BMX race seat designed to be lightweight from the start—minimal profile, no padding, and hollow Pivotal bolt. - Lightweight - only 170g - No padding - Slim design - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Composite - Length: 212mm - Width: 110mm
$23.99 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 9mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 9mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
The Answer Mini Seat/Post Combo features a lightweight plastic mini seat with textured surface for grip, bonded and riveted to a 127mm long aluminum seatpost for maximum weight savings. Weight: 6.0 oz
$26.95 - $34.95
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
$26.99 - $39.99
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
The ANSWER Quick-Release seat post clamp is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum with slotted clamping area for weight savings, laser-etched ANSWER logo and a large quick-release lever for ease of opening and closing. Available in Mini (25.4mm) and Pro (31.8) in black, white, red, blue, and polish. Weight Mini: 1.2 oz Pro: 1.25 oz
Mike Aitken's original signature seat size and shape.
The Mike Aitken signature seat features an old school diamond pattern that's tear and scuff resistant.
The Tuner pivotal post features a 220mm length with grooves evenly spaced every 15mm for cut lines or seat height indication. - 6061 alloy forged post - Weight: 4.6oz - Clamp Style: Pivotal
BMX freestyle seat designed with comfort and durability in mind. Subtle Promax imprint, mid-sized base, padded leatherette surface, and tough plastic bumpers under nose and tail. - High-density foam for medium-cushion comfort - Durable leatherette surface - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Synthetic - Length: 230mm - Width: 142mm - Weight: 356g
$31.95 - $41.95
NEW and improved version with redesigned base! At 320mm, the Long Johnson post can be adjusted high enough for comfortably riding while seated, as well as low enough to be out of the way when necessary. Stealth Pivotal mounting system accepts an Allen wrench from below, not thru the seat, but can also be used with a traditional Pivotal seat. Laser Etched Sharpie Shield Logos Diameter: 25.4mm Length: 320mm Weight: 6.85oz STEALTH PIVOTAL SEAT USES 5MM WRENCH STEALTH SEATS REVERSE THREADS INTO POST
The Answer Pivotal seat post is made from 6061-T6 aluminum with a CNC machined base and laser-etched Answer logos for a clean look. 300mm long for plenty of seat height adjustment. 26.8mm or 27.2mm sizes. Weight 26.8mm: 6.4 oz 27.2mm: 6.6 oz
- Unique Kevlar/Aramid protection on all sides - Gel foam material - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: Kevlar/Aramid - Suspension: None
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
$34.99 - $36.49
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
Odyssey Big Stitch seat is just that, a durable black canvas seat with a big Slugger logo stitched on it. Subtle and tonal with red woven label detail. - Gender: Men's - Clamp Style: Pivotal
In addition to the anniversary sprocket, Odyssey also offers these retro seats that will coincide/match with their collaboration with Vans.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
$35.95 - $41.95
S&M LONG JOHNSON PIVOTAL SEATPOST 320MM BLACK
$35.99 - $58.99
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
Page 1 of 2 Next page