Whisky's No.9 24f Carbon Drop Bar is designed for comfort and control in challenging situations. Specifically aimed at long distance touring, gravel, or off-road pursuit, the 24-degree flare offers huge control from the drops. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. This thoroughly modern drop bar is the perfect match to your off-road tourer, monstercross bike, or get-rad CX rig. The 24f’s sleek design offers seamless transition between positions. Available in a broad size range, there’s a width to perfectly fit your needs. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 24° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
$18.99 - $28.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
$59.99 - $65.99
Answer's ProTAPER 750 bars are competition-proven to deliver the strength and stiffness you need to control the most challenging trails and courses, while remaining lightweight to edge out the competition. - Backsweep: 8° - Upsweep: 4°
$59.99 - $65.99
Answer's ProTAPER 810 bars are competition-proven to deliver the strength and stiffness you need to control the most challenging trails and courses, while remaining lightweight to edge out the competition. Wide, 810mm width keeps you in command when the trail tries to shake you off. - Backsweep: 8° - Upsweep: 4°
$170.00 - $195.00
- Continuous Lay-Up and Curing - One piece Lay-Up creates dense composite layering, consistent - material wall thickness - Increased strength for better performance - 15% lighter bars - 145mm Grit Grip finish at bar ends.
These dignified bars immediately step up the appearance of any trail rig. - Width: 780mm - Weight: 335g - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 1-inch, 1/2-inch - Up Sweep: 4° - Back Sweep: 8° - Material: 7050 series alloy
- Carbon flat bar with unidirectional 12 outer layer carbon - 20mm of sweep and 20mm of rise - White and silver graphics
$149.99 - $159.99
Slice through narrow trails with Answer's ProTAPER Carbon 720 bar. Perfect for smaller riders or tight trails, the 720's unidirectional carbon layup is durable, lightweight and helps isolate high-frequency vibration for less hand and wrist fatigue. Answer makes these bars using an EPS bladder layup process that delivers more consistent wall thickness, which means you get more bang for your carbon buck, combining greater structural integrity with real weight savings. It's the whole package. - Flat Race bar has 8° of backsweep - 20 x 20 bar has 20mm of rise and 20° of backsweep
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8's Urban MX Riser Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. It provides a 60mm rise and a narrow 560mm width. A large grip surface leaves you plenty of room to move your hands or mount necessities like lights, bells, and computers.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
$26.99 - $33.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
Salsa designed the Cowchipper to be the control center you want for road touring and long days on mixed surfaces. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, it takes a new approach by offering a radical 24° flare in the drops, and thus, boosts leverage and stability dramatically. - AL-7050-T6 construction - 24° flare in the drops - 120mm wide center section - 31.8mm bar clamp diameter - 96mm reach - 116mm drop - 40, 42, 44, and 46cm sizes available (measured center to center) - Aero bar compatible
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Flat Handlebar. - Material: Matte UD Carbon - Rise: 0mm - Width: 840mm - Weight: 215 grams
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
- AL6061 alloy construction - Available in 26.0 and 31.8 clamp sizes - Classic pista style - Rise / Reach: 101mm - Upsweep / Drop: 169mm - Finish: Shot-peen - Type: Road Drop - Material: Aly
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Alternative flat bar design - Offers multiple hand positions for improved handling, power output, and ergonomic comfort - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - 120mm of additional reach with hands on the front bar in an aero position - Great for touring and multiple off-road use applications - Lots of bar space for accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width : 760mm - Rise / Reach: 120mm - Upsweep / Drop: 0° - Sweep: 15° - Color: Black - Finish: Matte
Zipp's SL-70 Aero is, in every way, a high-performance bar. This unidirectional carbon handlebar is packed with innovations for best-in-class fit, ergonomics and aerodynamic performance. With its wing-shaped bar top, the SL-70 Aero features Zipp’s most advanced bar refinements while building on the trend-setting aero legacy of the VukaSprint. Beyond aero performance, the SL-70 Aero features a 70mm reach to allow proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. The 10-degree ramp angle to the brake hoods eliminates the need for up-rotated bars. The bar also provides ample wrist clearance for riding and sprinting in the drops. - Unidirectional carbon construction - Airfoil top bar reduces drag by .63 Newtons over traditional round tube - Drops angled out 4 degrees with 10 degree ramp angle - Features Zipp’s Rapid Routing system, also used in the Vuka Aero system, for easy internal cable routing. UCI legal. - Compatible with all mechanical brake/gear systems and all electronic gear systems. - Not clip compatible.
The Salsa Cowbell blends speed, comfort, and efficiency for high performance efforts on gravel and paved roads. Designed with gravel racing and riding in mind, Cowbell bars feature a 12° flare that puts your hands, wrists, and arms into a natural, comfortable position in the drops. - Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction - 115mm drop, 68mm reach, 12° flare angle, 12° drop angle - Available in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 314g (44cm)
The Salsa Cowbell blends speed, comfort, and efficiency for high performance efforts on gravel and paved roads. Designed with gravel racing and riding in mind, Cowbell bars feature a 12° flare that puts your hands, wrists, and arms into a natural, comfortable position in the drops. - Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction - 115mm drop, 68mm reach, 12° flare angle, 12° drop angle - Available in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 281g (44cm)
Superleggera, the lightest 3T drop bar ever also offers classic good looks. The new constant-taper center section creates a more structurally efficient shape (lighter, stiffer) and a remarkably comfortable hand support despite visually fitting within the classic dimensions of a drop bar. The drops use a classic round shape favored by traditionalists and many pro racers. - Constant-taper center section & traditional round drops - Weight: 166g - Material: Unidirectional carbon - ultralight layup - Cable routing: Internal cable channels - Stem torque: 5Nm maximum - Shift/brake lever torque: 8Nm maximum - Clip-ons: Not compatible - Di2 compatibility: Fully compatible, including with Di2 bar plug Junction A
Page 1 of 10 Next page