The Beast offers OnGuard's highest security rating for serious protection in high-risk areas. Its titanium-reinforced, 12mm-thick hexagonal links are nearly impossible to cut or break, while the hardened-steel shackle resists picking and boasts two steel pins that engage at both ends to create a redundant, secure system. This lock comes with five keys, including one with a built-in light. The Beast is so strong, it's also approved for use with motorcycles and scooters.
OnGuard's Bulldog DT pairs a tough-as-nails U-lock with a sturdy steel cable for increased security. The 1/2-inch hardened steel resists cutting, and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock mechanism is pick, drill, bump, and pull-resistant. Plus, the included cable is 4-feet long so you can lock both wheels and the frame without any bike disassembly, making lock-up faster, easier and more secure. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
ABUS's U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. Their Ultimate 420 U-Lock boasts a hardened steel shackle and a hardened lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. Plus, its reversible key is easy to use, and you can carry the Ultimate on your bike with the included mounting bracket. The protective cover over the lock barrel keeps dust and dirt out of the key mechanism.
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses an extra-thick, 15mm-diameter cable for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl-coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a resettable, 4-digit combination lock.
Popular shackle length with X2P Double Bolt protection combined with improved user-settable steel ball click-combo lock system with included 4 foot fully coated, braided steel cable for more locking options.
$7.99 - $9.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
Serfas' tough Suburbs Linked Lock uses 3.5 feet of 10mm-thick hardened steel to ensure your bike stays right where you left it. A nylon cover protects your bike's paint from scratches while a sliding dust cover on the lock protects the internal mechanisms. Plus, 2 keys are included to unlock the ultra strong 13mm-thick shackle. • 10mm-thick hardened steel chain links • 3.5ft length • Protective nylon cover • 13mm-thick ultra strong shackle • 2 keys • Sliding dust cover protects internal mechanisms
Odyssey's Retractable Kable Lock is a compact cable lock that is cleverly disguised as a tape recorder (also comes with 3 other decals). This lock is perfect for securing your bag at a spot or your bike when running into a store quick. Fits in your pocket.
$13.99 - $15.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
$99.99 - $139.99
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$16.99 - $17.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 11"
$7.59 - $8.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
ABUS' U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. The Buffo 34 U-Lock boasts a 12-mm thick, hardened steel shackle and a hardened lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. Its reversible key is easy to use and you can carry the Buffo on your bike with the included bracket.
The innovative Bordo 6000 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach the compact case (included) to your frame, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish. And, the ABUS Extra-Class lock cylinder is tamper resistant, too.
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
$8.99 - $10.99
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
The innovative Bordo Combo 6100 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach the compact case (included) to your frame, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty 6100, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish and the high-quality combination cylinder features a resettable code, too.
$49.95 - $99.95
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
Small but strong Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite keyed mini u-lock features a 9mm soft-touch steel shackle that resists cutting and double-bolting lock action for added anti-twist protection. Add in Industry-leading corrosion protection and a double layered key cylinder and you get lasting security. Includes two keys. Product Details: - 9mm temper hardened steel for secure U-Lock protection in a compact package - Double bolting shackle provides anti-twist protection - Premium double-layered cylinder core provides added protection against picking - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects bike from scratching - Simple mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Industry leading corrosion resistance - Includes Mini U-Lock, bike mount, and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 8
Keep your wheels, seatpost, and saddle locked up tight everywhere you go with OnGuard's Locking Skewer Set. They use an innovative patented lock system to prevent the QRs from opening unless the bike is tilted over 90 degrees from level. Simply lock your bike with the wheels attached so that it can't be tipped more than 90 degrees. To unlock, tip your bike past 90 degrees and open the QR levers.
Page 1 of 7 Next page