Parts & Accessories
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
Converts SPIKE DH R150 Rear Hubs to 12x157mm. Compatible only with SPIKE and SPOON (150mm) wheels produced in 2015 or later (with SPIKE hubs). - Material : Alloy - Weight (g): ±14 - Compatibility : SPIKE DH 12x150mm Rear Hubs
$30.95 - $37.95
- End caps for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs - Use: Rear - Color: Blk
Replacement axle sets for use with Origin8 FB-2000 hubs Front Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 135 x 175 Rear Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 170 x 210
$5.95 - $15.95
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - 20mm Thru Axle with 15mm option, 6 bolt disc compatible
- 6 pawl/48 point/7.5-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series RD-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings - Material: AL7075
$38.50 - $42.50
- Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
$30.00 - $45.00
- End cap adapters for Origin8 RD1120 series 11-speed road hubs
$22.10 - $23.80
From Origin8 come these replacement hollow track axle sets for SS-1101 hubs.
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT-1110 Elite Series rear hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
$23.80 - $42.50
- Replacement QR axles for Origin8 RD-1100 hubs
- Axle adapters for FB-1110 Elite Series rear fat bike hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options, and for 170/190mm and 177/197mm OLD spacing - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series rear road disc hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
Bontrager's new Elite Skewers better integrate into your frame for better aerodynamics and aesthetics, while the premium internal cam design ensures these are here to last Key features: - New Elite Skewer integrates better into the frame for optimized aerodynamics - Internal cam design looks great, lasts longer, and offers quick, easy operation
$29.00 - $35.00
Switching to tubeless or in need of valve replacements? Serfas Tire RX replacement valves will do the trick. Available sizes of 32mm, 44mm, or 60mm valves with removable cores, extra valve core, and Schrader to Presta adapter with core removal tool. Please note, Due to the multi-step chemical process and variables involved in anodizing, colors may vary slightly between batches produced.
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's All Mountain 29er Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 35mm - Length: 119mm - Overall: 140mm
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
- Variable widths - Left: 30.5mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 113mm - Overall: 134mm
Compatible with straight valve hole Hugo 52 rims and designed to fit 7.5 - 8.5mm valve holes. Sold as a pair. Identifying your Hugo rim and selecting the correct valve stem: Stepped Hugo rims have a larger diameter valve hole on the interior of the rim, and a narrower hole on outside of the rim. Quick tip: don't remove your tire if you don't have to. If your Hugo rim decal reads: MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this valve. For "Stepped" valve hole Hugo use part AS0105 - Valve Stem pair, Schrader, 32mm, 14mm base.
Salsa's Ti Flip-Offs are as beautiful to the touch as they are to the eye. Lightweight. Smooth. Recommended for road use or rigid front mountain bike use only. Available in a whole host of colors. - Beautifully machined and hand-friendly - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 40g
Page 1 of 9 Next page