$39.00 - $40.00
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
Comfort is king when you dial in your riding position with Profile's Boa Threadless Stem. This light and durable welded-aluminum stem features a 20- to 40-degree rise and a secure two-bolt faceplate that makes installing the handlebars a breeze.
• Forged aluminum • Anodized finish • 2-bolt clamp • 150mm tall
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- Lightweight forged aluminum construction - Hidden 2-bolt face clamp - EN Road safety certified - Compatible with 1-inch steerer (22.2mm internal diameter) - Length: 90mm, 110mm, and 120mm lengths - Bar clamp diameter: 26mm - Stem angle: -17 degrees - Steerer length: 140mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
$64.99 - $69.99
Whether you're on the open roads or scenic mountain trails or anywhere else you ride, Easton's EA70 Stem enhances your cycling experience. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness, low weight and strength for excellent steering control in all conditions. Plus, Easton's TopLock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts, making the EA70 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
$100.00 - $110.00
3T's ARX II Team stem is the perfect finishing touch. It's made of aluminum for light weight, durability, and excellent stiffness. Refined shaping of the clamping areas results in outstanding stress distribution on the bars and steerer for safety. Plus, it features 3T's secure aluminum 4-bolt faceplate. - Aluminum stem with 40mm stack height - Single M6 bolt clamps stem to fork steerer - T25 bolts on bar clamp - 120 grams for 110mm - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm - Weight: 120 grams (110mm)
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
- Full UD carbon construction stem - 4 bolt aluminum faceplate for added rigidity - Stainless steel hardware - Reversible +/-7° angle - 40mm stack height - 125g weight in 100mm length - ISO-Road safety certified
For 56 years, 3T products have offered a combination of Italian elegance and performance. The Apto once again combines both with a beautiful shape and a lightweight, stiff and strong structure. The reversed bolts clean up the faceplate, while their wide spacing increases the connection to the handlebars. Its double steerer bolts securely hold the stem in place.
For 56 years, 3T products have offered a combination of Italian elegance and performance. The Apto once again combines both with a beautiful shape and a lightweight, stiff and strong structure. The reversed bolts clean up the faceplate, while their wide spacing increases the connection to the handlebars. Its double steerer bolts (Titanium in case of the TEAM version) securely hold the stem in place.
- 8x1mm Allen head - Bag of 10
Easton’s lightest aluminum stem is the choice of road racers and top XC pilots alike. The advanced EA90 aluminum tubing and 3D forging process results in a perfect blend of strength and weight. Easton’s patented DST distributes clamping forces more evenly over a larger area, making it the perfect stem for today’s lightweight aluminum and carbon handlebars. - Finish: Black Ano - Weight: 130g (100mm) - Rise: Varies - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer: 1 1/8-inch - Length: 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm - Materials: EA90 alloy
You really can have it all-the WCS C220 stem rivals the performance of the revolutionary C260 stem design, but it's quicker and easier to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware. The WCS C22 25D Stem offers 25-degrees of positive or negative rise. First proven on the Ritchey Trail Stem, the C220 handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body 'embraces' the handlebar, which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness. The stem body is forged 2014 aluminum for further weight reduction. Premium quality CrMo steel bolts are used throughout. - Material: 3D forged and internally machined 2014 alloy body - CrMo faceplate bolts and patented 220 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly - Stainless steel steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress - 5Nm torque max on all hardware - Fits most road and mountain bars - Installs without the removal of levers - Angle: 25-degree - Stack: 45mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 40mm - Blatte finish - 120g (90mm)
You really can have it all-the WCS C220 stem rivals the performance of the revolutionary C260 stem design, but it's quicker and easier to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware. The WCS C22 73D Stem offers 17-degrees of positive or negative rise. First proven on the Ritchey Trail Stem, the C220 handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body 'embraces' the handlebar, which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness. The stem body is forged 2014 aluminum for further weight reduction. Premium quality CrMo steel bolts are used throughout. - Material: 3D forged 2014 alloy body - 4 x 4mm coated CrMo steel forward-facing faceplate bolts - 2 x 4mm coated CrMo steel offset steer tube clamp bolts - 5Nm torque max on all hardware - Compatible with all 31.8mm bars - Press-fit clamp design installs and removes like a standard stem - Angle: 73/17 degree - Stack: 45mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Blatte finish - 121g (110mm)
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
Arx, Latin for stronghold and bridge, is 3T’s race-proven design for the perfect connection between fork and handlebar and suited to all cycling disciplines. Clamp design is optimized to ensure a secure fit on composite steerers and bars without the need for potentially damaging high torque values during assembly. 3T inhouse tests show Arx’s clamp by far exceeds the CEN standard, and also that it works very well with other brands of handlebar. Arx Ltd is the carbon-fiber version of the stem, with Ti bolts. Super-light and super-stiff, it is a highly evolved, modern design weighing just 118g.
- Proven alloy strength and security for racing or freeriding - 2D forged alloy body and wide, chamfered bar-clamps offer unparalleled support to handlebars, enhancing safety and longevity in your DH cockpit - Shot peened and anodized for high strength and low weight - CNC weight optimized for 31.8 bars - Key Technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length: (mm) 50 - Rise: (°) 15 - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack Height (mm): N/A - Weight (g): ±150 - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
The ENVE Road Stem is a staple component in our line and often under-appreciated for the benefits it provides out on the road. The stem plays a key role by connecting your bike to your handlebars and it must manage all the forces that you put into your bike. On the road, the 100% uni-directional carbon body provides a lightweight structure that is torsionally and laterally stiff to ensure that inputs into steering and accelerating are positive and confidence-inspiring. Over rough roads, the carbon fiber laminate helps absorb vibration and reduce hand and upper body fatigue. To further reduce weight, all stem hardware is constructed from lightweight titanium. The faceplate is cold-forged aluminum that allows for a highly reliable and strong grip on the handlebar for responsive steering input with zero slipping. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Faceplate Material: Aluminum - Hardware Material: Titanium - Stack Height: 41mm - Torque Spec, Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec, Steer Tube: 5.5Nm - Weight: 90g (80mm), 107g (90mm), 115g (100mm), 121g (110mm), 126g (120mm), 136g (130mm), 145g (140mm)
An aerodynamically honed stem with adjustable length and angle to optimize your position. The rider makes up 80-90% of total aero drag, so refining your position can produce some of the biggest gains of all. Further, the shape of the stem, plus the ability to eliminate headset spacers, allows for cleaner airflow at the front of the bike, producing valuable drag reduction. Created in conjunction with Team Dimension Data, the stem delivers the confident and responsive ride feel demanded by the best riders in the world. This stem is intended for negative drop only and cannot be flipped or reversed in a positive rise. - Material: Carbon - Faceplate Material: Aluminum - Hardware Material: Titanium - Stack Height: 42.5mm with length shim / 45.5mm with angle shim - Torque Spec, Face Plate Upper Bolt: 10Nm, Lower Bolt: 6Nm - Torque Spec, Steer Tube: 5.5Nm
The Guide Trail Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response. Available in super short lengths for use on new-school trail bikes with wide bars, short rear ends, and long front-center geometry. - AL-6061-T6 aluminum construction - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design - 31.8mm bar clamp - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish
$40.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Mountain stems offer a stout connection for modern mountain bars. They match the simple, clean aesthetic of other Whisky cockpit components. - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Colors: Black - Material: Al-7075 - Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm - Bolts: Steel - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
To meet your urban cycling needs, FSA brings you their Metropolis Stem. It features a clean-looking 2-bolt front-mounted faceplate and is made of 3D-forged aluminum for lightweight strength. The 30° rise puts you in an alert, upright riding position — ideal for navigating city streets. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 180g
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Page 1 of 6 Next page