Bike Service & Repair
Your Bike Repair Experts
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
For a list of individual services we preform, please see our Service and Repair Page. For our Tune-Up packages, please scroll down.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
- Standard Tune-Up includes:
- Brake adjustments
- Derailleur adjustments
- Chain lubrication
- Tire Pressure
- Wheel truing
- Headset adjustments
- Hub adjustments
- Bottom bracket adjustments
- Frame wipe down
- Standard Tune-Up plus:
- Ultrasonic cleaning of drive train
- Major Tune-Up plus:
- Stripped down to bare frame and reassembled
- Non-Reggie's Bike Assembly:
- Assemble bike and standard service
- Will assemble most types of bikes
Custom Bike Build
- We specialize in building up customer bikes for those who know what they want:
- Road Bikes
- Mountain Bikes
- Call or make an appt to talk details
Wash & Wax
- Wash, Wax, Polish We'll get your bike looking brand new:
- Strip down components for individual clean
- Frame wash and wax
- Buff out scratches (extra charge for deep buffing)
Contact us to schedule your bike service today.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.