• Aluminum hub body • 15mm axle nuts • 100mm OLD • Sealed bearings • High-flange design • 32, 36, or 48-hole spoke drilling • Black or silver
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
$209.00 - $235.00
DT Swiss' strong, reliable 540 Tandem Front Hub is built for the long haul. Whether you're out there for a week, a month, or on a daily commute, the high-end bearings and additional spoke holes deliver thousands of nearly frictionless miles on your tandem or fully-loaded touring rig.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • Aluminum hub body • 120mm hub spacing • Fix/Fix hub threading • 32, 36, 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black or silver
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
$45.90 - $53.99
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
$225.00 - $235.00
The DT Swiss 240s MTB Center Lock Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options and 6-bolt rotor adapters for the Center Lock spline, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
$369.00 - $415.00
DT Swiss' strong, reliable 540 Tandem Rear Hub is built for the long haul. Whether you're out there for a week, a month, or on a daily commute, the high-end bearings, renowned DT Star Rachet internals, and additional spoke holes deliver thousands of nearly frictionless miles on your tandem or fully-loaded touring rig.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. Plus, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
$68.90 - $80.00
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
$99.95 - $299.95
- Race-proven BMX Race hubs with 20mm 7075-T6 aluminum axles and axle nuts - Cold-forged, CNC 6061-T6 aluminum shells with sealed cartridge bearings - 32mm dropout interface washers increase stiffness - Rear accepts any standard threaded freewheel
$215.00 - $241.00
Built to meet the requirements of the world's most demanding road and 'cross riders, Chris King's R45 Disc Hubs deliver the durability, fast-rolling performance, and serviceability that the company is known for. The hubs spin on Chris King's made-in-house stainless-steel bearings. Plus, six-bolt rotor compatibility keeps setup and maintenance simple so you can spend more time riding and less time wrenching.
The R45 142x12 Disc rear hub combines Chris King's low-drag 45-tooth RingDrive system, a lightweight hub body, and legendary made-in-house bearings with ISO disc mounts to harness the power of disc brakes. The R45 Disc hub gives you the control of disc brakes while descending, the fast rolling speed of Chris King bearings on long flats, and the superior engagement of the RingDrive engagement system out of the corners. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Patented RingDrive system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag-free engagement - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with Chris King's R45 Hub Service Tool - Chris King's lightweight solution for top caliber racing - Shimano/SRAM compatible - Ceramic bearing upgrade available
$215.00 - $410.00
Chris King Classic hubs are the ultimate lightweight, high performance hubs. And, at only 264g for the rear and 112g for the front, it's hard to believe that they are also some of the toughest hubs out there. Available in King's nine classic anodized colors and multiple hole drillings, it's a short trip to lacing up the wheels that you've always wanted for your road or 'cross ride.
The R45 100x12mm Disc front hub combines the small, lightweight and fast-rolling design of the R45 front hub with ISO disc mount compatibility. This provides you with the legendary rolling speed of Chris King's exclusive bearings paired with the incredible stopping power of disc brakes. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with the R45 Hub Service Tool - Chris King's lightweight solution for top caliber racing - Ceramic bearing upgrade available
Chris King's engineers took the 20mm thru-axle standard and built the final word in front hubs around it. Their ISO 20mm thru-axle hub incorporates a one-piece 110mm-wide aluminum axle that provides incredible front end stiffness as well as point-and-shoot steering. With Chris King's largest ever stainless-steel bearings, all manufactured in-house in Portland, Oregon, this hub is tough enough to tackle your local favorites or shuttles on Porcupine Rim. Six-bolt disc compatibility keeps setup and parts choices simple so you can focus on riding not wrenching.
$475.00 - $532.00
Everything about Chris King's ISO rear hub means business. From the extra-large hub shell and wide-radius spoke flange, to the made-in-house ball bearings and lightning fast engagement, you’ll love everything about the ISO rear hub. King's XD Driver body is compatible with SRAM's 11-speed mountain drivetrains. The 150 x 12mm thru-axle compatibility adds rear end stiffness and efficiency, and it’s compatible with 157 x 12mm replacement axles (sold separately).
The fastest route to the bottom of the mountain isn't always the easiest on your equipment, but Chris King's ISO DH rear hub is built to survive the knock-down, drag-out world of shuttle runs and all-out technical gnar. It starts with a super tough, large-diameter hub shell and Chris King's renowned, lightning fast pedal engagement. Tall hub flanges build a stiffer wheel, and the 150 x 12mm axle is as burly as they come. The hub is also compatible with a 157 x 12mm replacement axle (sold separately).
Designed with today’s taller, double-digit cog stacks in mind, Chris King's cassette lock rings feature longer threads to provide secure engagement with the hub driveshell. A Chris King cassette lock ring is the perfect complement to any Chris King hub, or for anyone looking to add a dash of King performance to other manufacturer’s compatible rear hubs. These titanium lockrings are the pinnacle of bike bling.
$410.00 - $534.00
Built to meet the requirements of the world's most demanding road and 'cross riders, Chris King's R45 Disc Hubs deliver the durability, fast-rolling performance, and serviceability that the company is known for. The hubs spin on Chris King's made-in-house stainless-steel bearings, and the 45-point RingDrive engagement provides near-instantaneous pedal response. The R45 rear disc hubs are available with your choice of 11-speed Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo freehub bodies. Six-bolt rotor compatibility keeps setup and maintenance simple so you can spend more time riding and less time wrenching.
$66.95 - $94.95
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • Black or silver
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - 24, 28, 32, and 40-hole spoke drilling - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • Quick release • 8-speed cassette • 36-hole • 135mm rear spacing • Black or silver
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
Page 1 of 6 Next page