Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
$579.99 - $719.99
There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 3 TLR is a full carbon, tubeless-ready rim brake road wheel that balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn’t break the bank. We started with a proven 35mm-depth shape and added a confidence-inspiring brake track to make a carbon road wheel available to all. Key features - D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge - OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Confidence inspiring brake track increases stopping power while dissipating heat - 35mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples - Quick release hubs, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub - Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs - Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, Black Prince carbon pads, and traditional rim strip
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
$339.99 - $399.99
Affordable Aero Combine state-of-the-art aerodynamics with the benefits of tubeless ready, and you've got the Aeolus Comp 5 TLR road wheel. A classic aluminum rim with a seamlessly attached 50mm carbon fairing combine for a proven aero profile that has been wind tunnel tested to be incredibly fast. Aeolus Comp 5 TLR is a proven high-value option for the aero-conscious rider. Key features - Rim construction combines lightweight aluminum rim with a bonded carbon fiber fairing - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Aluminum with carbon rim construction (23mm outer, 17.5mm inner width) - Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11, - Includes Bontrager TLR rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release, and traditional rim strip - DT bladed spokes 18fr, 24r, Alpina locking nipples - No rider weight restrictions
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
The DualDrive3 hub is the heart of SRAM’s unique DualDrive system. With its 3-speed internal-gear hub and an external cassette and derailleur (sold separately), this hub offers a wide-range of gears in a clean, easy-to-use system. It will accept 8-, 9-, and 10-speed cassettes.
$579.99 - $719.99
An industry-leading wheelset that makes upgrading to carbon wheels an easy decision. Rapid Drive 108 hubs provide instant engagement, while OCLV Carbon rims add confidence with best-in-class strength and durability. Line Pro 30 wheels crush the competition and are ready to conquer any trail. Key features: - OCLV Pro Carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability - Rapid Drive 108 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum - Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless - Boost 110/148 and Stacked Lacing dramatically increase wheel stiffness - Ultra-durable OCLV Carbon rim with 29mm internal 36mm external width 28 hole fr/r - 28 front/rear DT Swiss Aerolite14/17G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples - 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately - Includes TLR rim strip installed, TLR valve, valve core removal tool
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
Chris King's engineers took the 20mm thru-axle standard and built the final word in front hubs around it. Their ISO 20mm thru-axle hub incorporates a one-piece 110mm-wide aluminum axle that provides incredible front end stiffness as well as point-and-shoot steering. With Chris King's largest ever stainless-steel bearings, all manufactured in-house in Portland, Oregon, this hub is tough enough to tackle your local favorites or shuttles on Porcupine Rim. Six-bolt disc compatibility keeps setup and parts choices simple so you can focus on riding not wrenching.
$475.00 - $532.00
Everything about Chris King's ISO rear hub means business. From the extra-large hub shell and wide-radius spoke flange, to the made-in-house ball bearings and lightning fast engagement, you’ll love everything about the ISO rear hub. King's XD Driver body is compatible with SRAM's 11-speed mountain drivetrains. The 150 x 12mm thru-axle compatibility adds rear end stiffness and efficiency, and it’s compatible with 157 x 12mm replacement axles (sold separately).
$410.00 - $534.00
Built to meet the requirements of the world's most demanding road and 'cross riders, Chris King's R45 Disc Hubs deliver the durability, fast-rolling performance, and serviceability that the company is known for. The hubs spin on Chris King's made-in-house stainless-steel bearings, and the 45-point RingDrive engagement provides near-instantaneous pedal response. The R45 rear disc hubs are available with your choice of 11-speed Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo freehub bodies. Six-bolt rotor compatibility keeps setup and maintenance simple so you can spend more time riding and less time wrenching.
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
$66.95 - $94.95
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/10-speed cassette • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Converts SPIKE DH R150 Rear Hubs to 12x157mm. Compatible only with SPIKE and SPOON (150mm) wheels produced in 2015 or later (with SPIKE hubs). - Material : Alloy - Weight (g): ±14 - Compatibility : SPIKE DH 12x150mm Rear Hubs
$1,330.00 - $1,843.00
If going flat out fast is what you want, then this wheelset has all the details covered. DT's top triathletes choose the ARC 1100 DICUT 80 when it's race day. It's developed in partnership with aerodynamics specialists SWISS SIDE and equipped with SINC ceramic bearings to get up to speed and stay there. Supporting the complete system of the rider and bike with minimal drag and unparalleled handling under all conditions, riding fast is guaranteed. Finally the precision wheel build with high and even spoke tension gives you the reliability to dominate all of the 180 km.
$30.95 - $37.95
- End caps for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs - Use: Rear - Color: Blk
Replacement axle sets for use with Origin8 FB-2000 hubs Front Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 135 x 175 Rear Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 170 x 210
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Wt: 180g J-Bend: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 J-Bend/QR: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm J-Bend/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull/QR: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm Straight Pull/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
$5.95 - $15.95
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - 20mm Thru Axle with 15mm option, 6 bolt disc compatible
Page 1 of 26 Next page