Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
$8.99 - $9.99
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual-patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single-compound grip makes application and removal easy in a grip that athletes can count on. Single Compound Grips include push in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 108 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
$8.99 - $9.99
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
WeThePeople's Manta Grip is super-thin with a unique ripple pattern for a more direct feel on the bars. It's made with super-soft rubber for a better feel instantly.
WeThePeople's Remote is a flangeless grip with a multi-direction ribbed profile for increased traction, even with sweaty hands. Designed with brakeless street riders in mind, the remote grip is 160mm long for today's wider bars. It's made with super-soft compound rubber for a better feel from the first ride to the last.
$9.95 - $13.95
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
$9.95 - $9.99
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
$9.95 - $9.99
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
$9.95 - $9.99
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
- Closed-end high-flange design - Non-slip dual density waffle pattern - Grey flange and end cap with a black center - Made from durable dual density kraton rubber - Length: 130mm
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and no flange - Flangeless design is suitable for MTB, BMX, or cruiser bars
$9.99 - $13.99
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
WeThePeople's Arrow 146 Grips have the perfect texture and density to give you newfound confidence while railing it on the bike. Material: VEX rubber compound Size: 146mm x 28mm Specials: soft angled rib design with medium-sized flange; includes WeThePeople nylon barends
WeThePeople's classic mushroom-styled Hilt Grip now measures 160mm long to fit today's wider bars. Made with Vex compound rubber for a better feel. Size: 160mm x 29.5mm
WeThePeople's classic mushroom-styled Hilt grip now measures 160mm long to fit today's wider bars. Made with Vex compound rubber for a better feel. - Flangeless - Size: 160mm Length, 29.5mm Diameter
Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike. • 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter • 30 durometer rubber • Low flange design • Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
The attack mountain bike grips offer legendary performance preferred by top athletes for over two decades. - Classic mushroom style rib pattern - Durable grip compound - Excellent shock absoprtion from rib pattern - Thick rounded ends to protect against grip blowout
$10.95 - $15.95
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
Designed in part with FBM Bikes in conjunction with the FBM/Profile Racing/ODI Maiden America tour series. - Length: 143mm
The "O" grips feature a lightweight, multi-directional rib design. - Made in the USA by ODI - Larger ribs run throughout the grip pattern for more control when you need it - Includes ODI Push-In style end plugs
- Open-end flange design - Durable soft Kraton rubber - End plugs included - Length: 130mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
Page 1 of 4 Next page