The all-new Vanhelga has been redesigned with more aggressive side lugs for added confidence while cornering in loose terrain and updated center lugs that decrease rolling resistance and increase braking traction. Modified siping has made the tread more pliable than ever, allowing the tire to better conform to and grip uneven terrain. With an increased casing volume, the Vanhelga is Ideal for trail riding in loose snow. Dual compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides. The tubeless-ready design delivers a super supple ride quality, further enhances grip, and saves weight. In addition to these technological advancements, Vanhelga’s deep and open tread pattern sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy.
- Aggressively siped lugs for enhanced braking, acceleration, and cornering control
- Shovel-design side lugs provide increase braking traction and more stable cornering than the previous Vanhelga tread pattern.
- Increased ramping on center lugs increases rolling efficiency.
- Recommended for 64-94mm wide rims
- Dual compound rubber (60a in center, 52a on sides)
|120tpi / Black / 27.5 x 4.0||708752319790||TR7521||45N49236922I|
|60tpi / Black / 27.5 x 4.0||708752319813||TR7522||45N51512296I|