Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1016 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At over five feet long, the Evolution gives you plenty of chain to lock up multiple bikes. It uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit is a 14mm, six-sided link chain made of triple heat-treated, boron manganese steel giving it extreme strength. The chain is covered with a durable nylon covering that protects your bike against scratches. This 3.25-foot chain secures with Kryptonite's New York Disc Lock that boasts a 15mm steel shackle for serious security. Plus, three keys are included, with one that has a high intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This New York Chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $3,750, too.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Plus, the lock head rotates so lock-up and removal are a snap. The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves don't stand a chance. It comes with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Everything stays in place while you ride thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, a tool-free, adjustable system that gives you plenty of mounting options.
The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is an 8mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is 5/16-inch x 5-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1230 Combo Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With an integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock that features indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options.
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
The ABUS Catena 685 Shadow chain lock features a hardened steel chain with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. It's easy to use and it comes with 2 keys.
Serfas' Latte Combo Lock offers convenient protection. It's 4-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, self-coiling for easy storage, and plastic coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a built-in, resettable combination lock.
$59.99 - $69.99
ABUS's Ivera 7210 Cable Lock features a 7mm steel chain to keep your stuff safe and sound. The chain has a soft, durable cover that protects your bike's finish. And, this keyed chain lock includes a convenient seatpost-mounting bracket for easy transport.
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.
OnGuard's Mastiff Chain provides protection for your bike in high-risk areas. Its titanium-reinforced, 8mm square link chain resists attacks from saws and cutters, while the burly round padlock offers great security. This lock comes with five keys.
$29.99 - $34.99
ABUS quality locking cylinder (hardened steel) with an automatic cylinder. - Hardened 5mm square chain with a durable black textile sleeve that protects the bike's paint from scratches - Easily transported under the seat, wrapped compactly around the seat post
$13.99 - $15.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
$15.99 - $17.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$49.95 - $99.95
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
$12.59 - $14.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
$16.99 - $18.89
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
The innovative Bordo Combo Lite 6150 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach it to your frame via the included straps, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish and the high-quality combination cylinder features a resettable code, too.
$16.99 - $17.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
Page 1 of 6 Next page